Managed Print Solutions
Managed print solutions tailored
Helping you achieve your goals through our print solutions.
Common Print Challenges
Rightsizing your fleet
It can be difficult to manage the maintenance, security and costs of your print fleet if your contract isn’t flexible – especially when you want to adjust your workflows.
Poor customer service can make it much harder to get full transparency of your print management costs and operational efficiency. Without quality support, it’s also made more difficult to diagnose and solve issues quickly.
Long response times for breakdowns or any other issues that result in unplanned downtime and lost productivity can often be traced to poor management.
Old-fashioned, long-term contracts often leave you stuck paying for services you no longer need. Being unable to revise contract details as your requirements change leads to unnecessary frustration.
Our Managed Print Solution
- Remote fix and monitoring: Your first line of defence. Remote monitoring enables the support team to quickly detect and resolve any issues before productivity and customer experience are impacted.
- A dedicated partnership: Get the care and attention your business deserves. We address the complex issues which affect your day-to-day operations solutions which have a clear, noticeable impact.
- Maximise ongoing support: As your business evolves, so too do your print needs – we work to ensure you have the necessary resources to achieve your long-term goals.
- Independent provider: We recommend the product that’s right for you from our global range (including Konica Minolta, Ricoh and Canon), free from bias.
- Tailored options: Customise your contract options to fit your unique requirements, so you can focus on the areas of your business that matter most.
- Actionable intelligence: Receive detailed insight and enhanced visibility of your print via monthly and quarterly reports, empowering you to make informed decisions.
- Local support: Gain access to a UK-based helpdesk to handle any enquiries you might have, as well as on-site response nationwide.
We’re excited to hear from you and discuss how we can help. Please fill out the form below to request a call, and one of our experts will reach out to you shortly.
How best to describe Digicorp –a word that immediately springs to mind is ‘integrity’. Coupled with excellent customer services, knowledgeable engineers and a very competitive price structure all serve to keep Digicorp as our number one supplier.
Ralph Trustees Limited which includes 3 Hotels (Athenaeum, The Grove, Runnymede On Thames + Head Office & GGH Serviced Apartments) have now been with Digicorp for close on 10 Years (2 Separate 5 Year Agreements). During this time, I have found them both professional and diligent not only in their quotation process but more importantly their aftercare support & maintenance which is paramount to a successful business relationship and ensures that machines are down for minimum periods of time. Machines are serviced/maintained on a regular basis and replaced without question if they fall below the High Level of Performance and reliability that I expect. Level of service has always been of a very high standard and Engineers have a complete understanding of our Operational Needs and Requirements combined with a no problem attitude which is so helpful. Would definitely recommend.
We chose Digicorp because we wanted a managed print partner who already understood the legal sector and who could quickly grasp what we were trying to achieve. Digicorp worked with our IT team to design and implement a solution that controls costs, reduces paper consumption, and maintains or improves productivity. Their understanding of the subtleties of managed print, copy and scan in a professional services environment and their ability to provide client-friendly engineering resource onsite means we have a robust, secure and high-quality service in place.
We were looking for a truly managed print service partner who could help us untangle the typical issues of having multiple offices around the world, such as varied and complicated contracts and having poor levels of support. Digicorp gives us a single unified bill for our entire global fleet, and we benefit from having a single point of contact for all our hardware and software queries. We also benefit from scheduled preventative maintenance visits to keep our fleet working at its best, giving us confidence in our printing without worrying about being charged a fortune.
When looking for suppliers, although value is a key component, a service element that is hard to predict is the commitment and service quality as a relationship evolves. Digicorp, amongst all my suppliers, have been a key partner that I have never had to worry about or spend time managing. Their service to our branch network has been consistent, professional, timely and dedicated throughout, in a sector that cannot afford delays or operational friction. I would have no hesitation in working with them again where opportunity allows.