An Award-Winning Law Firm
“Digicorp has been a trusted supplier for over three years. In that time, they have implemented a bespoke hardware and software solution enabling us to achieve substantial cost savings and reduce the amount of waste year on year” Download our full case study belowDownload PDF
- High demand for quality, high-volume legal documents
- Inefficient, time-consuming print facility maintenance
- Necessity for enhanced document security, print usage control and avoidance of document recreation
The clients existing print equipment had reached the end of its life and new more advanced technology was coming into the market. The law firm needed the right print infrastructure to meet the high print volumes demanded. The company also had very little visibility over employee usage behaviours and print costs were high.
- Upgraded to modern Canon MFDs and HP printers
- Integrated print and scan services, including a cloud fax solution
- Comprehensive Managed Print Services, featuring Follow-Me printing, usage reporting and mobile print capabilities
Digicorp carried out a print survey, giving the law firm total visibility of usage, costs and wastage. On the back of the findings, Digicorp installed new print equipment and a cloud fax solution. Managed Print software was implemented to give the organisation more control of usage behaviours and to improve document security.
- Achieved a remarkable 99% device uptime
- Realised significant 25% cost savings and 70% time savings in the IT department
- Enhanced document output quality, reduced wastage, proactive account management, and streamlined PDF and Microsoft Office creation without extra software
The managed print services delivered by Digicorp offer significant savings, but more importantly have enabled the client to improve operations, efficiency and productivity.
How best to describe Digicorp –a word that immediately springs to mind is ‘integrity’. Coupled with excellent customer services, knowledgeable engineers and a very competitive price structure all serve to keep Digicorp as our number one supplier.
Ralph Trustees Limited which includes 3 Hotels (Athenaeum, The Grove, Runnymede On Thames + Head Office & GGH Serviced Apartments) have now been with Digicorp for close on 10 Years (2 Separate 5 Year Agreements). During this time, I have found them both Professional and Diligent not only in their Quotation Process but more Importantly their aftercare Support & Maintenance which is paramount to a successful Business Relationship and ensures that Machines are down for Minimum Periods of Time Machines are serviced/maintained on a regular basis and replaced without question if they fall below the High Level of Performance and reliability that I expect Level of service has always been of a very high standard and Engineers have a complete understanding of our Operational Needs and Requirements combined with a no problem attitude which is so helpful. Would definitely recommend.