Leading Catholic Grammar School
“The level of service we receive is outstanding. Our machines are proactively maintained and any queries we have are quickly responded to. The ongoing management Digicorp provides allows us to focus on our staff, students and educational system.” Download our full case study belowDownload PDF
- Cost reduction strategy for better value
- Assorted, mismatched equipment
- Challenges managing previous print service costs and decommissioning old provider’s equipment
The Grammar School grappled with a disparate array of print devices, lacking centralised cost and usage control. Recognising the need for change, the institution made an investment in new technology and print management software to streamline and optimise its printing operations.
- Introduced high-performance Ricoh equipment
- Implemented PaperCut-managed print software with usage reporting
- Customised user interface standardised across all print facilities
Digicorp modernised operations by decommissioning old equipment and introducing a fleet of state-of-the-art Multi-Functional Printers (MFPs). A server-based print solution was incorporated, offering centralised reporting and management for the school. To enhance user experience, customised interfaces were established across all devices, benefitting staff, students and faculty members.
- Achieved 20% annual print cost savings
- Significantly improved print service and quality for students and staff
- Streamlined, user-friendly, and conveniently located print services with precise usage monitoring and rapid average engineer response times under 2 hours
Since implementing Digicorp’s solution, the school has undergone a profound transformation in its print infrastructure. It now offers enhanced efficiency for users, simplified management and is poised to achieve an annual print cost reduction of more than 20%.
How best to describe Digicorp –a word that immediately springs to mind is ‘integrity’. Coupled with excellent customer services, knowledgeable engineers and a very competitive price structure all serve to keep Digicorp as our number one supplier.
Ralph Trustees Limited which includes 3 Hotels (Athenaeum, The Grove, Runnymede On Thames + Head Office & GGH Serviced Apartments) have now been with Digicorp for close on 10 Years (2 Separate 5 Year Agreements). During this time, I have found them both Professional and Diligent not only in their Quotation Process but more Importantly their aftercare Support & Maintenance which is paramount to a successful Business Relationship and ensures that Machines are down for Minimum Periods of Time Machines are serviced/maintained on a regular basis and replaced without question if they fall below the High Level of Performance and reliability that I expect Level of service has always been of a very high standard and Engineers have a complete understanding of our Operational Needs and Requirements combined with a no problem attitude which is so helpful. Would definitely recommend.